Dublin 12, Full Time
Salary – €30k – €35k
Location – Dublin South
Office Buddies is delighted to be seeking an Accounts Assistant to join our fantastic client, based in Dublin 12. This is a well-established company who encourage internal progression and growth in a collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Visa card analysis and receipt vouching.
- Processing of all non-trade invoices.
- Scanning of all non-trade purchase invoices.
- Daily cash reporting.
- Processing of all staff expenses to strict deadlines.
- Bank reconciliations and posting of payments to K8.
- Prepare EFT payments on online banking
- Monitor bank accounts and record daily bank transactions
- Assist with Statutory and Internal Audits.
- General Administration
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by management, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
- Previous experience working with Kerridge or similar ERP system would be an advantage.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Eager to learn.
- Diligent with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise work effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office – competence in Excel essential.
- Must be able to work efficiently to deadlines.
Please send your cv in strictest confidence to Natasha at Office Buddies
Join Office Buddies