Marketing and Content Manager
Dublin City Centre, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing and Content Manager. The client is looking to enhance their key account management, new business development and attract the attention of potential new customers through a focused and targeted marketing strategy. Our client want to ensure that marketing and visibility is consistent at every touch point within their Strategic Marketing Objectives and Activities. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join an organisation where they can truly hit the ground running and build a portfolio of work.
There is a strong potential for growth and development within this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing sales & marketing strategy objectives
- Maintaining company’s website and driving ongoing site development
- Google analytics – SEO and PPC advertising management
- Developing, implementing & maintaining a companywide digital marketing strategy
- Managing the agreed annual marketing budget
- Sourcing, contract negotiations and managing relevant suppliers
- Liaison with agencies as required
- Developing marketing materials and literature as required
- Co-ordination of marketing packs to sites
- Providing marketing support to relevant functions and individuals throughout the business Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Managing a team of writers, illustrators, and data analysts.
- Internal and external event planning, organisation, execution
- Client entertainment event coordination and support
- Developing implement and managing a comprehensive Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Developing implement and & managing a comprehensive Digital Marketing Strategy
- Driving digital engagement with our clients and candidates through a range of online
- 3+ years experience in an office environment
- A degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Experience in SEO and PPC Ads desired but not essential
- Experience in digital strategy desired but not essential
- Ability to write content for proposals, presentations and for web
- Ability to work to tight deadlines across multiple projects at once
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly established business with a very strong background in their field. The successful candidate will receive the opportunity to work in an environment that encourages growth and development.
Location – Dublin City Centre
Salary Guideline – Negotiable upon experience
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Kate at Office Buddies