Part Time Accounts Assistant
Kildare Town, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join our client – a renowned and established safety services provider. The organisation was formed in 2011 to provide a high quality integrated security service to Irish business customers. The successful candidate will gain the opportunity to work alongside an experienced management team that has a unique and diverse mix of skills. This role will provide the candidate with a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop alongside an organisation that are growing from strength to strength.
- Journal Preparation & Entry to Sage
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- Preparation of VAT / VIES Revenue returns (VAT / P30 / VIES)
- High volume credit control
- Assisting with production of monthly management accounts and yearly audit.
- Preparation of KPI and other adhoc reports and analytics
- Participating in team collaboration across the finance function. Providing ad hoc support to accounts payable and accounts receivable processes as required
Skills and Requirement:
- Part qualified, in training or qualified accounting Technician
- Team player
- Work on own initiative to a high standard
- Clearly communicate and report performance at month end
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong Excel skills
- Commercial acumen
- People management skills, enjoys working together as part of a team
Location: Kildare Town
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Kate at Office Buddies.