Greenogue, Full Time
Role: Transport Administrator
Location: Dublin 22
Office Hours: 8am – 5pm
Our client based in Dublin 22 are delighted to be growing their Transport Administration team and currently seek proactive organised professionals to join their team. The ideal candidate will have excellent administration and excel skills along with coordinating experience, own transport will be required for this role due to location. The successful candidate will play an essential role in their fast-paced operation and bring a positive can do attitude to the team. OB22
- Proactively liaise with warehouse and drivers to ensure a high-quality service.
- Manage transport administration and update collection/delivery statuses.
- Optimise routes to minimise distance, time, and fuel consumption while maximising delivery capacity.
- Consider factors such as traffic patterns, road conditions, and delivery time windows.
- Proactively identify potential issues and risks in route planning and take preventive measures to avoid disruptions.
- Respond to enquiries and reported problems, bringing them to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Ensure driver debrief is executed with all drivers returning to depot and ensure driver app and handheld units are working and being used correctly.
- Receiving and processing of customer orders.
- Scheduling drivers and deliveries efficiently.
- Monitoring deliveries of loads and routes for our customers nationwide.
- Ensuring Compliance and Safety are forefront of operation.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, word, excel and computer systems.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Minimum of one year experience working in a team of coordinator’s.