North Dublin, Full Time
We wish to recruit a results-driven External Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects in the Louth, Navan and Greater Dublin areas. The role includes promoting and selling our products and establishing and maintaining customer relationships whilst achieving agreed sales targets. The ethos of our business is to offer consistently excellent customer service and the successful candidate will reflect this through his/her role in the company. This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to utilise their experience and knowledge and play a vital role in our continued success.
- Responsible for presenting, promoting and selling our products to existing and prospective customers.
- This person will be responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining positive customer relationships ensuring focus on the achievement of long-term customer loyalty
- Establishing customer leads through cold calling and ensuring follow up of any potential new customers
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes
- Proven track record of sales in the Construction sector providing excellent customer service
- Ideally a robust knowledge of building/timber materials
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of both working in a team and individually
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must have IT experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attractive competitive salary offered
- Performance Related Bonus
- Company Car
- Company Laptop
- Company Mobile Phone
- Company Pension Scheme
- Opportunity for Excellent Career
- Staff Discount
- Long Service Leave and Recognition
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation and to build a career in Sales. This role will involve working one Saturday in every three from 8am – 12.30pm.